Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Eight Things I Don't Even Care About

All I can say is that I'm terribly sorry I have to do this.

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Shit, I'm not sure I can think of anything worth committing to an electric page. Fuck it, here goes something (something probably uninteresting).

1) I was born clinically deceased. I was quickly resuscitated, obviously.

2) I think Legos are about the greatest thing ever fucking invented.

3) A year ago I visited England for about a month and I have to say the Scottish are about the friendliest people I've met. Though, I've had many disagree with me. But, they're bastards.

4) I do not own a television. I don't take pride in this it's just a random fact.

5) This is a lot more difficult than I would have imagined. (This one counts, right?)

6) The funniest person in the world, according to myself, was Bill Hicks.

7) I am and always have been an interminable jackass.

8) I am fairly certain compassion is the foremost virtue humans can bestow upon others.

Ok, now that's done and I can send this virus (thank you Tantalus Prime) to eight others.

Gadgetholic

TAN

Heliotropic

Corpus Mmothra

Dr. McNinja

Global Guerrilas

Hobotopia

Hole in the Head

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...
i hope my firewall and my antibiotics (both physical and digital) will eventually stop this ViRuS!!

PS Beautiful blog!