Thursday, April 3, 2008

White-Trash on the Net: it's a Beautiful Thing

This lovely post was found on a missed connections on Craig's list. God damn I love missed connections.

"Hey dude - saw you at scnuks on hiway k on sunday. you looked hot and sweet (with your gotee and tats). I saw you checking me out. I was with my niece and 3 kids. I had on the cardinal swetshirt. maybe you want to partywith me some time? I cant host now right now as my sister and her kids are stying with me. lets get together soon.

me - 42, dark blonde, feathery hair, cardinal swetshirt, tight jeans, white minivan with kshe sticker. contact me and tell me what your bumperstiker say on your camarro - it crack me up
."

And please, if you are that hot and sweet guy, host a get together at your place and get her away from her damn family. Oh yeah, way to go on that bumper-sticker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.